Active Cambridge is a non profit organization dedicated to help raise the fitness levels of our Cambridge community. We accomplish this by connecting residents with many of the Sports and Fitness activities available within our great city. Currently we have over forty different groups working with us carrying the Keep Fit, Stay Healthy message. These groups are very diverse in type and intensity of activity so there is something for everybody.
1. To raise community awareness that by following a healthy lifestyle, which includes good nutrition and regular exercise individuals will lower the risk of serious health issues and improve general quality of life.
2. To give like minded local fitness groups a focal point and unified voice
3. To create opportunities for our community to try many new fitness experiences. To help them find the one that will become their regular fitness activity.
3. To attract corporate sponsorship so that Active Cambridge can become self sustaining and able to expand our Educate, Inspire and Activate program..
1. To set an exemplary standard of behaviour within our membership that will foster high standards of quality and trust.
2. To lead by example by demonstrating commitment to a lifedtyle that embraces good nutrition and regular exercise
3. To treat each other with respect and courtesy, building a team that can work together to achieve our goals.